Notes for excel file:
Top lines: Column description with colors are tag colors and are for different rootstock- used for tracking in the field, and what your tree is sent with. Smallest to largest rootstock types, repeated at column ‘AA’ with newer (to me) rootstock G11 to P18 and on to double grafts beginning with 106/M27
Column ‘F'(yellow): Refers to estimated collectable scionwood quantity… where NA is not available yet. Numbers under 5 should always have backup of alternates and are limited to 1 per person/order – I do my best to spread genetic material around. This column count changes weekly (date at top) during winter/spring, so keep tabs. And if you want to start a commercial-size planting please inquiry during summer!
Column ‘K'(beige): Available trees! starred trees are Not For Sale. And-if I only have 2 trees in column ‘K’ they are not for sale.
1. Bench Grafts: most preferred, lowest cost to produce and ship, with newly made ‘whip & tongue’ grafts, sold bareroot and shipped January to June, $15 for one or two trees, 3 to 9 trees are $14 each; 10 to 49=$13ea.;50 to 99=$12 each; 100 to 499= $11 each; 500+=$10 each. Shipping/handling is $5 plus 15% of total.
2. One or two year old: trees (whips), typically a few feet but sometimes just a few inches of growth, side branches reduced or not existent and priced accordingly ~20% discount for weaker trees(that grow!) Prices: $22 each for one or two; 3-9 trees $20 ea.; 10-49 $18ea.; 50-99 $16 ea.; 100-199 $14ea.; 200-499 $13ea.
3. Branched trees: usually 2 to 4 feet, $25 for one, about $30 shipping (varies by size). We try to not keep too many of these around.
4. Mature 10+ year old: Dormant dug, farm pickup only, $250-$800. Ask for availability. I can send photos.
Apple Trees are always available as Bench Grafts -whip and tongue grafting performed annually from February through June or Budding in July-August. These are custom made per your order and requested rootstock type. Allow at least a few weeks lead time (preferably months). These are ‘baby trees’, fragile for a month. Shipped per your requested date up to May 1st. After the 1st add $5 for “growing-on” where we pot to hold and grow until your requested date, usually mid-October through next May.
Excel file list
After I confirm your total, variety, ship time, pay your total by:
Mail a check and notes to Skipley Farm 7228 Skipley Rd. Snohomish, WA 98290 or PayPal preferred to 206-679-6576, or email@example.com
1. Try using the paypal button link (add 2%) Pay Here Once Confirmed
2. call me with a credit card (add 3%)
3. send $ with FB ‘Messenger’ to Skipley Farm- free (like debit, uses bank routing)
Illustration of 1 type of graft used when stock is larger than scion.
(just waiting to post more!)