4 types of trees are sold:
1. Bench Grafts: most preferred, lowest cost to produce and ship, with newly made ‘whip & tongue’ grafts, sold bareroot and shipped January to June, $15 for one tree, $20 shipping up to 50 trees, add $0.20/tree over 50. Quantity pricing.
2. One or two year old: trees (whips), typically a few feet but sometimes just a few inches of growth, $20 for one, $20 shipping <5 trees, add $3/tree over 5. Quantity pricing.
3. Feathered trees, usually 2 to 4 feet, $25 for one, $30 shipping varies by size. We try to not keep many of these around
4. Mature 10+ year old >Dormant dug, farm pickup only, $250-$800. Ask for availability.
Apple Trees are always available as Bench Grafts -whip and tongue grafting (creating new trees) performed annually from February through June. These are custom made per your order and requested rootstock type. Allow at least a few weeks lead time (preferably months). These are ‘baby trees’, fragile for a month. Shipped per your requested date by May 1st. After May 1st add $5 for “growing-on” where we pot to hold and grow until your requested date, usually fall Sept.- October or following spring.
Excel file shows varieties and rootstock choices (2nd row). Most current Inventory up-date see top left corner.
Notes for excel file:
Column description at top, colors are tag colors and are for different rootstock- used for tracking in the field, and what your tree is sent with.
NA refers to scionwood and Bench Graft tree sales only.
Varieties in blue are favorites, more certain of availability and linked to descriptions at Orange Pippin.
I’m new to Excel Online, you should be able to download, expand, modify and send me back the Online Excel copy with the buttons in lower right for notes, make an order, even use the embedded palpal link in the chart once confirmed for an order. But if it’s just a few trees, don’t bother, just email your request.
Excel File Link again
After I confirm your total, variety, ship time and address, pay your total by:
Favorite: mail a check and notes to Skipley Farm 7228 Skipley Rd. Snohomish, WA 98290 or PayPal to 206-679-6576, or firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Try using the paypal button link (add 2%) Pay Here Once Confirmed
2. call me with a credit card (add 3%)
3. send $ with FB ‘Messenger’ to Skipley Farm- free (like debit, uses bank routing)
Tree shipping begins last week of January
Bench Grafted prices:
1-2 Tree $15.00 USD
3-5 Trees $40.00 USD($13.34ea)
6-9 Trees $70.00 USD($11.67ea)
10-14 Trees $110.00 USD($11ea)
15-19 Trees $165.00 USD($10.50ea)
20-29 Trees $200.00 USD($10ea)
30-39 Trees $285.00 USD($9.50ea)
40-49 Trees $370.00 USD($9.25ea)
50-74 Trees $450.00 USD ($9 ea)
75-99 Trees $650.00 USD($8.67ea)
100-499 Trees $8.50 each
500+ Trees =$8.25 each
For 1 and 2 year old add $4 to price tier above.
Send me your wish list with alternates. Shipping for trees is $20 as large flat rate Priority Mail box. Mail check to 7228 Skipley Rd. Snohomish, WA 98290 or add 3% for Paypal to my phone 206-679-6576 or Gil@skipleyfarm.com