Contact me, I will produce a PayPal invoice Gil@skipleyfarm.com, 206-679-6576
This list is a work in progress, has all fruits grown on the farm including new accessions. Tabs: Apple, Pear and Quince, Stone Fruit, Berries and Grapes, Ornamentals, and our field and pot inventories and new plans as well-sorry these may confuse you.
Notes for excel file:
Mostly use ‘BG2021’ sheet for 1 year trees available and ‘Apple scionwood’ sheet or tab for older trees and scionwood.
Top lines: Column description with colors are tag colors and are for different rootstock- used for tracking in the field, and what your tree is sent with and they come with rootstock description. Smallest to largest rootstock types, repeated at column ‘AA’ with newer (to me) rootstock G11 to P18 and on to double grafts (interstem) beginning with 106/M27
Column ‘A'(yellow): Refers to estimated collectable scionwood quantity… where NA is not available yet. Numbers under 5 should always have backup of alternates and are limited to 1 per person/order – I do my best to spread genetic material around. This column count changes weekly (date at top) during winter/spring, so keep tabs. And if you want to start a commercial-size planting please inquiry during summer!
Column ‘K’: Available trees! starred trees are Not For Sale. And-if I only have 2 trees in column ‘K’ they are not for sale.
Column ‘M’: These are grafted 2021 and can be found on the next sheet, they too are for sale and as of August ’22 are 2’+ tall
Column ‘L’: 2022 grafts
1. Bench Grafts: most preferred, lowest cost to produce and ship, with newly made ‘whip & tongue’ grafts, sold bareroot and shipped January to May (June for colder regions), $15.75 for one to 19 trees. October-May we ship and sell these as 1-Year Trees ‘6-12 month whips’. Shipping/handling Bench graft trees is $10 plus 20% of total.
2. Two year old: trees (whips), typically a few feet but sometimes just a few inches of growth, side branches reduced or not existent and priced accordingly. Shipping is $15 +20% of total.
3. Branched trees: usually 2 to 4 feet and 3-4 year old, $34-$50 priced by quality and quantity. I can send photos. Shipping is $20 + 20% of order. We try to not keep many in stock.
4. Mature 5-10 year old: Dormant dug, farm pickup only, $150-$800. Ask for availability. I can send photos.
Apple Trees are always available as Bench Grafts -whip and tongue or side grafted performed annually from February through May or Budding in July-August. These are custom made per your order with requested rootstock type. Allow at least a few weeks lead time (preferably months). These are ‘baby trees’, fragile for a month. Shipped per your requested date with best cut-off date Mid-April (but as late as June if weather permits), and again October-April. After May 1st add $5 for “growing-on” where we pot to hold and grow until your requested date, usually mid-October through April. Prices same as posted above.
Excel file list
After I confirm your total, variety, ship time, pay your total by:
Mail a check and notes to Skipley Farm 7228 Skipley Rd. Snohomish, WA 98290 or PayPal preferred to 206-679-6576, or email@example.com
1. Try using the paypal button link (add 2%) Pay Here Once Confirmed
3. Venmo or send $ with FB ‘Messenger’ to Skipley Farm- free (like debit, uses bank routing)
Fresh ‘Bench Grafts’
Illustration of 1 type of graft used when stock is larger than scion.
(just waiting to post more!)